Awesomeness Has Flavor
Just a person trying to find a little awesome within this world.
It will be mine! (Or maybe not)
A month or two ago I entered a contest for Hbi2k's birthday to make the worst berserk abridged episode possible. I think my friend and I did a fair job at sucking. Now I'm patiently waiting for them to judge the contest, which I understand the dude has a life as well. I'm just wondering if we do win, would it have been worth the whole ten minutes of editing I put into the making of the episode. I mean the number one prize is The Phantom Menace, I guess that just says it all. Personally I'm aiming for number two, cause beary and I had a deal to split the prize since I really didn't care for a lame prequel movie or a T-shirt. I'm just wondering, is it a good thing to win a contest saying you created the worst abridged episode.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment