Awesomeness Has Flavor
Just a person trying to find a little awesome within this world.
Badass
Source from Animnenewsnetwork:

Durarara 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Aniplex of America has anounced that Durarara!! will be running on Cartoonnetwork's late night television block 'Adult Swim', with new episodes being broadcasted every saturday starting in June. As a fan of Durarara!! from day one, I was excited the moment that this was anounced, about three minutes ago to be exact. While I have been following the Durarara!! dub, I always find myself short on cash when Aniplex releases the next volume of DVDs. Durarara!! being my favorite anime of 2010, hands down, being released on Adult Swim is just badass. After falling out of love with Adult Swim's new anime liscenses (I am not that into Brotherhood, and Kekkaishi always struck me as a bit silly), I abandoned watching the saturday anime block in favor of sleeping for the past couple months. Durarara!! is exactly the kind of motivation to get me back watching, I mean it has Crispin Freeman as Shizuo and Johnny Yong Bosch as Izaya. There is not a single thing not to love about this dub. Looking forward to watching it with you guys as well.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment